* To stimulate a keen sense of union among all pupils in School.
* To stimulate a greater effort in sport and academic achievements.
* To develop a sense of belonging to the school and consequently a good spirit.
* To train in leadership and sense of responsibility.
* Offer the pupils models whom they can imitate
|SHAKTHI||COURAGE||RED||JOAN OF ARC|
To create a community environment in the school where the staff and the students are trained to involve themselves in the spirit of service to radiate Knowledge and virtue in and around, thus to personalize the cultural heritage.
The English literary Association
To Tap the specific inherent attitudes and talents the students for a better human development to prepare them to a suitable role in society.
To help the pupils to assume an active role according to their age, generosity and sense of responsibility. To stimulate them to create expression and participation/child to child approach.
- Holy Childhood
- Media Monitors
- Bulbuls and cub
- Past Pupils assn
PAST PUPILS ASSOCIATION
Name: Our Lady’s Centre Unit
Motto: United to serve
To Continue and deepen the human, moral and spiritual formation received from the F.M.A. To commit themselves to be witnesses of an honest life in the family, in their ambient of work and in society.
REGULATION FOR PRIMARY SCHOOL
- The principal may frame and issue time to time disciplinary rules of a permanent or temporary character regulating the conduct within the school or outside the school so far as such rules seem necessary to maintain to credit, usefulness and reputation of the School.
- The Principals shall have the power to inflict the following punishment in the interest of the students.
- Loss of attendance